Neo-Classical lines, a dash of Hollywood glamour, and a top note of Mod moxie: that's Jonathan Adler's Channing Collection. The Channing Desk puts a svelte spin on classic campaign style. The name says it all: a reference to Margo Channing, Bette Davis's character in All About Eve. Crisscrossed polished legs and oversized acrylic knobs ooze cinematic glamour, making this an ideal vanity or the perfect spot to pen your next great romance. The sleek silhouette is fabulous for a small space.
The Channing Desk is fully customizable. Choose from five lacquer colors—white, black, orange, peacock, and navy—and two metal finishes—brushed brass and polished nickel—to make it your own!
***The White desk with polished nickel legs is in stock and ships via White Glove Delivery, in approximately 10-14 business days. All other color-finish combinations are handcrafted to order and will ship via White Glove Delivery within approximately 20 weeks.***
Customized items and furniture cannot be returned.
- 54" W, 24" D, 30.5" H
- Clearance under desk: 26"
- Available in white, black, orange, peacock, or navy lacquer with either polished nickel finish or brushed brass finish hardware and acrylic knobs
- Levelers on feet, self-closing drawers
- Signature collection
- Never use chemical cleaners on surfaces
- Due to the custom finishing process, there may be a slight variation in color from the image pictured and piece to piece